Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mood Disorders Can Kill a Marriage

My good friend Diane Markins invited me to join her recently on her blog talk radio show. We had the opportunity to talk about my book Waking Up in the Middle of Nowhere and she graciously asked me to guest post on her blog. It was a timely appearance since the holidays are truly one of the most difficult times of the year for anyone struggling with mental illness.

If you have a chance to listen please go to this link: Women in High Def
She is airing the broadcast today and will later have a link for Itunes downloads which I think is simply amazing. Thanks Diane for sharing our story of hope and healing.

If you haven't had the opportunity to read our book you might be interested to know that it is now available on Kindle. Amazon continues to be the best source for purchase, here's the link: Amazon.com

Unless you'd like a signed copy from me. For that just shoot me an email at: ally@resurrectedgirl.com I'd love to hear from any of you who have read our story, shared it with a friend or if you simply need prayer and encouragement. My heart is always to build, support and lift each other up, so if you need lifting just ask.

No comments: