Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Announcing the Christian Coaching Magazine

Hey everyone, I'm excited to share with you a new magazine for coaches, leaders and anyone who is interested in improving their own leadership skills. The Christian Coaching Magazine is an online magazine that you can subscribe to and have delivered right into your email inbox every two weeks. I'm happy to say that I've been subscribing for quite awhile. Before when it was called the Journal of Christian Coaching, I actually had my first published article printed. Wahoo! That was cool. Now it's changed just a bit but still packs a whole lot of great content into an easy to read format. And...I'm writing two professional profiles for some great coaches I know.

You can check it out at: www.christiancoachingmag.com. Click on the "us" button and you will find out all about the magazine, the staff and how to subscribe. Happy Reading!

No comments: